Skip to main content

We lost the wings of fire.....

I am still in shocked state thinking about the loss we
have undergone in the past days.... I thought of writing about our dear Lt. A.P.J.Abdul kalam but thought myself to be not deserving enough to write about such a great personality.... But as he always liked to be along the common man it gave me a sense of responsibility to write about him with my heart felt respect ,about a great personality like him.

I missed an opportunity of a lifetime a few years back....when I missed the bus to be able to meet him face to face ,when he had come to our college, just after he was sworn The President of the country!!! It is like crying over spilled milk but still I feel like I have met him personally. Yes, it is through his books that have imprinted his thoughts and values in me. Reading his WINGS OF FIRE and IGNITED MINDS made me think that he is talking to me!!! I am sure many a followers of his might have felt the same way as me isn't it? I used to feel those wings of fire in me and fuel my dreams through his simple teachings.

I still remember the day when he was in the contention for the presidential post and everybody was so happy and sure about his win!!! While the whole country was debating about his golden locks,he made sure that he is able to take oath in the presence of the future of the country i.e,the children!!! I think it was his way of inspiring those little minds.... He might have spearheaded so many missile missions in the country but still his only love was to be a simple teacher!!

He always encouraged us to dream and fulfill our dreams...this makes us think that he supported a talented mind a lot ,in whichever field it may be... He have taught us even with his failures that, never loss hope and u will succeed at last. Till his last breath he tried to convey his precious thoughts to us.

Today he might not be with us but still his teachings will always remain with us and continue to enrich us. May his soul rest in peace...

Comments

  1. It was a sad moment for everyone we lost a great philosopher,great orator,great inspirer,great mentor ,great teacher .I still remember his thought "if u want to shine like the sun,first burn like the sun". apj Abdul kalam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???