Skip to main content

Science and Myth....

I come from a very liberal family.God has a very special place in my life. Now a days people  worship God more out of fear than love. Praying is more like a day to day activity, like reading newspaper for some but love for God is what missing out now a days. Everything which is rationalized has its importance in todays world. Science has its special place today in people's lives.

Today everything around us is someway or the other related to science. From the day electricity was generated till today, we have come a long way. Thanks to science I am able to come to a big city from a small town. Like everyone I love my phone a lot. I love my pizzas which has come from such far away places with their distinct ingredients. Life has become so easy and enjoyable.

I think the main thing for the acceptance of science is its availablility to us easily. Another main reason is that a common man has never being able to see God with his or her own eyes. But this is absolutely wrong because even to prove anything in science we need to follow a certain method and it has its own rules and regulations and only then do we get results. But in the case of spiritual connection we simply expect God to stand before us and solve all our problems. It is true that we have never seen God but its presence cannot be denied in the same way as the presence of air even if we are unable to see it. Scientists have started researching about God and its presence. Remember science's meaning itself is, the study of something. It is the study of everything already present around us. Scientist's may argue that sadhus, prophets and people like them  cannot show us God but have you ever thought that you have never accompanied an astronaut and you completely believe  what they have to say!!! Think about it!!! I felt very disturbed when they rejected Pluto being a planet. Come one you find about a thing and you yourself discard it after sometime!!!geeze..

I might sound insane and absolutely pedantic but what I believe is that accepting different things  is good but we should not forget our roots. We may be dependent on science but still we lead a chaotic life. Everything is a part of our universe. Accept every aspect of it and lead a peaceful and fruitful life.May God bless us all.


Comments

  1. Are u a god follower ❔ it seem like that plz give positive power to me I really want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reallly where were u ,itane Dina tak kana thi tum it like dhooop part 2and I will be ur hritik rosan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???