Skip to main content

You start somewhere and reach somewhere!!!!

Life is so mystic,isn't it? Never fails to surprise you!!!!
   Sometimes you sail along with it and sometimes just go round and round with its created whirlpool.... Everybody wants their share of joy , success and satisfaction. And they don't come alone. With them comes sorrow , failures as well as dissatisfaction.

 When you are dissatisfied with your life , there comes a point when you reach a saturation level. At that moment you just want to break away from the situation. If you have your family behind you then life becomes easier a bit. You gather all your courage and start something afresh. 
  
After so much failure you just hate everything and at that point starting anything new is the bravest thing you do in your life. It is because the first hurdle is you yourself and overcoming is like half the battle won.

Rather then having pressure , you enjoy your work and that is the only reason you succeed in it. Your selflessness leads you to your success!!!! 

There are so many person who wanted to become or do something and became something else and have been masters in their field!!!!

After achieving so much you might think I was chasing a vague dream and had just wasted my time but no that is not the case. Always respect the fact that it was your dedication as well as failure that made you so strong so that you are now above success or failure.

Remember energy never goes wasted . It just converts from one form to other.

The reason to start writing blog was a way to earn something. The first feature I wanted to know about was  the Earning procedure. And when I found out I am not eligible right away but after a period of time ,I was so sad. The period seemed so long to me at that time. I was worried who I would be able to put up so many topics in my page?????

But as time passed by , I realised that no matter how much earning I shall make, what is more important is  the writing itself.It has given me so much happiness and satisfaction that any other reason has become so irrelevant.

So don't worry. Have some patience and you shall reach your appropriate place. It is just that you don't shy away from hard work and dedication.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???