Skip to main content

My Broken Sandal!!!!

While watching Hindi movies during childhood , what used to strick me the most was the protagonist's sandals with almost a hole!! It speaked a lot , almost announced with a loudspeaker, the sorry stateor sometimes the struggle and effort put on by the person wearing it. 

In one point I almost used to believe that one's hard work can be only measured by the person's tattered sandals!!!! Was I in right state of mind!!!!

In those innocent years who won't believe those heavy duty dialogues with the one and only , the star, I mean the tattered sandal!!! One's inspirational story from rags to riches brings smile to our face!!!

When life is easy , we don't realize its value , but when it's hard , its too late. Of course in the movies it looks funny. We might put a question mark. But in between , we forget that real life inspires reel life.

Everybody has their ups and downs. Sometimes life is so easy and sometimes suffocating!!! Some might be struggling to make their name in the society , some might struggle to find a single day's food, or some might struggle to get back their lives on the track after a turbulent past. There can be many reasons but  we all put our best efforts to carry us further.

Some days back I had to remove the heels of my sandal because the heels of the other side just flipped out.  Remember how our heroines used to take out their heels in such situation!!! I felt the same. I took it out with confidence but deep inside I was shaken. Shaken by the fact that I am in such a situation.

I was never a spendthrift but this situation taught me a very useful lesson  that there is always a scope for improvement!!! After the darkest night a bright morning shall always show up.

We might think that the happier times are shorter while the sad times longer. But actually what happens is , we don't care during our happier times and during our difficult period instead of facing it , we curse the time.

Grab this opportunity to make yourself more stronger. And always remember , time always changes. If its good today prepare yourself for the bad and if it is bad , remember it will pass by one day.

I know I myself lose hope a lot of times but I think may be sharing and helping others will make me stuck to the positive beliefs!!!!

God bless!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???