Skip to main content

My "ME TIME"...

Some days we are energetic and sometimes we are just a couch potato. We just don't want to do anything on those lazy days. We act grumpy even arrogent some times. Don't want to leave the bed. It feels like we are stuffed inside the bed ,isn't it???

I once visited the docter and the docter made me understand that ,the way we behave is already in our gene. So then I understood that my laziness is because of my crazy gene!!!! But with time I have made myself to work my quotabefore anyone shouts at me to be lazy. So in my bad mood I turn into my earlier self ,lazy gal!!!

Some days back I was just wondering why do I behave like a spoilt kid. After mulling over it I came to the conclusion that it depends on how I start my day.

Now it's a mystery that how a whole day is decided by the way I start my day!!! It's because I am a morning person. I love waking  up in the morning and doing yoga. If I miss those precious time my world is upside down. It energizes me to the fullest if my day starts properly. It's my energy capsule!!!


Everybody has there own formula. For some it might be their morning coffee or their dance moves or anything.

There are people who are deprived of their "Me Time". Mothers who continuously work in the house or people in 9 to 5 job. For some sleeping is the only way to spend their Me Time. But with little deliberation with yourselves you will find something interesting with intrests you. And who don't have time enough to sleep even , it's better to rest your eyes a little bit.

It's better to do what you love the most other than regretting later. 
Time is precious. Grab it with both the hands.
...
 So enjoy and stay energetic!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it.