Skip to main content

Another year ends!!!

It is correctly said , "time flies by"!!! Another year coming to an end. We have grown our experience for another year , isn't it??? ( it is better than saying growing old!!!!).

Well , everybody has their on perspective. Some grow sadder and some are happy. Rather than be sad , just enjoy it, as in no way you well be able to change it!!!

Some might have reached their goal , some on their way , some might plan it for the next year and some not even given it a thought. Mine was not so fruitful but still I have not lost hope as well. Every work of mine moves at a slow pace. Dodging even in the middle, compelling me to choose a path between two most important things of my life. And taking the longest of time to be fulfilled!!! But still I am hell bent to achive it. This is the only goal left in my life.

My story is on the sadder side , so let's leave it behind now and move ahead , what say??? Oh wait ,how can I forget the most incredible thing I started doing  this year?? My Blog guys!!!! So I can be happy anyways. It is good to be happy in small things than waiting for bigger happiness!!! And starting the Blog was not at all a small thing either!!! I can pat my back!!!

Come December and everyboby is in festive mood. So this is the best time to reflect on the whole year. Whether you were able to do everything in your Bucket list , made proper investment in proper time , or learned a new thing , every little thing counts. If you even failed trying something , don't loose your heart. At least you tried doing it and I am sure you might had gained experience doing it. Remember loosing is the first step to your success!!! I have learned one thing from my life that , if you facing difficulties in achieving your goal , it is the definite sign that you shall achieve it in near future!!!

And if you had been a couch potato , then wake up guys!! It is the last siren for you. It is better to start early than to mule over it for the rest of your life.Make yourself determined this last time and the world will be at your feet!!! 

I remember reading this beautiful quote somewhere , "There is nothing called IMPOSSIBLE 
because IMPOSSIBLE itself says , 
I-AM-POSSIBLE."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???