Skip to main content

Being civilized!!!!

Early morning waking up and doing exercises of your choice or just relaxing on the bed with your favourite tea or coffee while listening to your favourite music or just having a date with your newspaper is the ultimate way you want your day to start , isn't it????

Your day goes as you might have started your early morning, most of the times. Who wants a leaky washroom or your inquisitive neighbours banging on the door to enquire about the new washing machine you brought home in the night!!! This all is enough to trigger you off , isn't it??? And its time to refresh yourself a bit. Maybe a good music can do the trick!!!! Or a long drive in your car or might be just a chilled ice cream from your fridge!!!

We all have our little tricks to calm ourselves down isn't it??? Otherwise life would have been a hell !!!!

I remember whenever we were kids and we used to fight or just talk loudly our elders used to say not to behave like people from the slum , who always fight and act noisy.

There are various situations when you have to move out of your comfort zone. Time never remains the same. And in those hostile conditions whether you are able to remain dignified is the test you have to face.

To make a beautiful future you have to sacrifice a lot of things. Comfort is similarly one of those things. Me along with my sibling had to make one such decision. We moved out of our house. It was a completely new surrounding. Children shouting like hell 24/7  , have to adjust with such less water supply, were deprived of our sleep. Everything was making the matter worse. A little mistake would trigger off our patience level. We started shouting like anything. 

Being a peace loving person , it was too much for me. But one such time I realised there is no difference between us and people from lower strature. Living a life in adverse condition will make anyone loose their mind. And at this time of absolute hostility keeping yourself away from insanity is heroism!!! 

People does not behave according to ones social stature but it is their condition that makes them behave in a particular way. 

So I decided to not to be judgemental next time. God has been kind to have send me to my wonderful parents. And I shall try to be civilized in whatever condition I am in.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???