Skip to main content

TO BE FAIR OR UNFAIR....ONLY THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!

Well the title might be a heavy duty dialogue and I am sure today's topic is as serious as it is....

Whether it is a television , a radio , street side hoarding and of course the net, we come across a number of commercials. Some may influence you and some may trigger anger but we cannot deny that they are the biggest influencers!!!! Billions of money is spent towards it , sometimes unthinkable.

When coming to me I might not get influenced but it makes me aware of a certain product or service. And if I need it I make it a point to do my research before buying anything... sounds like I am a great scientist!!!!  Anyways, the point is everybody is not like me. Each have their own choice isn't it???

I remember my brother was once very much influenced by a product which could make people fat. Yes, he hated being a thin one!!!! We tried talking to him that it is a waste. Better try some home remedies and improve your eating habits but it was falling on deaf ears.. Some we gave him what he wanted. After finishing it I was so happy to see the results and acknowledged him about the same and so was my mom. But he himself acknowledged the fact that more than the product it was the eating guidelines which the product directed to follow. If followed properly can give the desired result. Well you see I was saying the same thing!!!! I joked once to buy the product after when we went to the shop and he made faces!!!

I don't know why people are so obsessed to be fair....  
Lot of fairness creams are out in the market. And people are spoilt of choices. I doubt if they truly give results!!! Everybody are intimidated with the fact that , if not fair your progression stops at the very moment. Is is a need of the hour or the pressure of making overselves liked by others????? Make me understand, if you yourself don't like any particular aspect about you than how can others like you??? 

There are instance when fair girls tan themselves!!! Don't care to come in contact with harmful chemicals. Now what is the matter in this case???  Its the biggest relevation that whoever we are and whichever part we live in the globe , the only problem is dissatisfaction with oneself...  Well an occasional change of appearance is understandable but an obsession is a big no.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Somebodies appearance is beautiful and somebody might be a beautiful person. When somebodies mind is beautiful while somebodies skills. Everybody is different and that differences is your identity .. And if  
you will alter it you might get lost in this vast world. So brace yourselves and find your own beauty and love it and you shall see others shall love it too...

Comments

  1. Oh so sorry I was busy with my. exam but ok so lets come to ur topic yeah its very essential. to read each content whatever u buy for me content. is imp as well as looks so after finishing it other things can be stored within people ar know more fascinated toward free products that's my viewpoint

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???