Skip to main content

Nothing Governmental about it!!!!!

Our obsession with getting selected in a government medical college is a pride for everyone. Every other parent wants his or her child becomes a docter. And ones a child gets through it ,his family is the talk of the town. More than the child it is the parents who are the most enthusiastic ones. After all the students needs to catch up some sleep isn't it!!!

The parents get the previlage to intrigue other parents about their child. If they are kind enough , they may congratulate others achievement but if not they don't leave a stone unturned to show them their place. If somebody even got through a private medical college then obviously the hell went loose. Well obviously, in a government college, their child is assured of a better study environtent and a job surety in the future. In the area of fees the story is different, where it is almost the same in comparison to private colleges . Earlier the fees was lesser than the private institute. Why?? Oh come on the government paid for it....its so simple!!! Thats the reason it is called a government college isn't it? You may inquire the reason for increacing the fees. Well, the authority says they have to set up a hospital , appoint docters as well as nurses ,so that the student can learn theoretically and practically as well..   

When they take everything from the students don't they think they need to change the name from government to Student's medical college!!!! Isn't it insane!!!

And by the way, there arises another important question, they take so much fees to support the staff but way the Engineering fees in the private colleges so high???? To my knowledge ,no such industries are set up for students betterment near the college. Then why such higher fees???? Obviously the government need to answer isn't it???These are the questions which needs a serious and immediate answer.... Is anybody listening????

One thing is for sure , government schools are going to turn more sophisticated!!!! And how??? Everything will be digitalized? Papers will be thing of the past. In that case, I wonder , who shall provide for the Tablets ,they are trying the students to arm with!!!! Guesses anyone??? I hope they are planning to keep education free in their policy....
           May God bless...


Comments

  1. Actually ur right I am a privatee dental practicener I know the internal money 💵 business that after reading 4 year now I got to see infrastructure. Of my college which was hiding behind a big hospital even though giving huge amount per semester and worse thing is the Salary we get

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???