Skip to main content

Jealous Siblings..

Its the story of almost every house.
Jealousy between siblings is the most common.

Some take it positively and for some it becomes a matter of pride and ego.
Like a human body reacting differently to a same medicine , everybody has their own way and pace to deal with it.

I have myself witnessed it when parents tell to emulate the better sibling.
I don't think the intentions are wrong but sometimes we perceive it differently.

Instead of learning , a sense of jealousy grips in , between the sibling.

I think , its important even for the parents to know where to stop and act accordingly, otherwise instead of doing something constructive ,they will end up sowing the lifelong seed of jealousy and hate rate.

For the siblings , its equally important to understand that , their relationship is the most beautiful among anything else in this world.

I think , being competitive is good.
It leads to greater heights.
But to keep hate in the heart , brings only sorrow and pain!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, I know what you mean! Sometimes it is really not easy between siblings ... although I experienced as you wrote, too, being competitive is good but to keep hate in the heart is really difficult.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya!! It really hurts when I see fight between siblings.
    Hate destroys all the good things in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it.