Skip to main content

Vacation to Andaman

A trip to Andaman was in our to-do list for long time but it happened two years back. We all in our family where enthusiastic about it but one of our family member could not make it because of unavoidable circumstances. Due to this instead of a happy mode we all switched to gloomy mode. But anyways we reached The Andaman. We reached our logging and re-enerzised ourselves and started our tour. The first stop was the Central jail itself. Such places of historical importance brings out the sleeping patriot in me. We kept guessing about a big bell and its use. We even guessed some funny answers but its true meaning got unanswered. We were told that the Light and Sound show was not taking place  for sometime. We where very disappointed but it was our bad luck maybe. Now our mood have started changing I guess.... 

We visited other places of tourist attraction as well as the famous trip through the Jarwa area. We were strictly instructed to not to were red clothes. Even a small dot of red in my clothes was rejected by me!!! We reached early to our base point and were waiting to start our trip. I was shocked to notice a girl wearing red chunri some ladies even with red saree. My mother who is always in helping mode thinking them to  be unaware of the rule told them the rules.But we were shocked that knowingly the have worn so that the tribals would come near them. Really!!!! Unbelievable...me and my mother looked shockingly to each other. Never mind let's move ahead...  We spotted a few of the tribe members as well. When we were coming back I was struck to the fact that whether we were looking them or they were keeping an eye on us! After all it was there territory!!!

 Andaman don't need a swatch bharat abhyan because it is already so clean. I was so happy and proud that I questioned myself  whether it 
Is it a part of India?

On the last day we got a good news that  the Light and Sound show has become operational. We all thanked our luck and were so happy. The show was awesome. Remember the bell we were deliberating upon . We came to know that the jail authority used to ring the bell after every death sentence of a  freedom fighters. I ran a chill through me. I was so proud of such brave souls who fought for our freedom. It made me teary eyed..

Life is so unaspected full of surprises..It teaches us a lot. It was a vacation worth it.


Comments

  1. Yeah I went once when I was in my 9th grade but due to tsunami the beauty of Andaman were devastated so we saw broken log all over so I was sad 😢 but thanks to ur small and happy 😊 trip to Andaman I can feel fresh air of wandoor beach and proud soul of our freedom fighter and one last thing I wan to share one beach I don't remember there is full of shell we started to pick at the same time we get caught by 1 old man and he shouted" are niche rakho " I just droped it ran I like a bullet so that was my funny story bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Year Resolution!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Oh my God!!! We all entered another year. I remember I stared my previous year on a very positive note and wish to do so this year as well. I know the path I have chosen will bring me towards more happiness and continue to do so . But this time I shall make myself count for the promise I shall fulfill this year is to Read some good books. I had read some last year but I don't think it was satisfactory. So I shall make myself richer in knowledge this year for sure. If there is night, there shall also come a day to shine and spread your light to the entire world. 

Busy like hell yet so calm!!!

It is rightly said that Life is an adventure. It's like self discovery.  To rediscover about yourself is so much fun. Getting a new job last month was so much blissful to me. It was like a therapy. Getting engrossed completely in work is what I like the most. I don't think I will be ever satisfy if I have to stay doing nothing in future. I am sure to get crazy in that scenario. So this new job is making my hand ache, giving me so less time to sleep, my eyes burn out but in spite of this ,there is so much calmness in my mind. I know I was lost in my own hesitation , my own blinded want to go for something which was not for me. Appreciate what you have got and opportunity shall come your way like a surprise. Opportunity come in there way who take a step towards it. 

What is that one cloth or accessory that defines you?

My scarf and my big handbag is what defines me the most. Whether it's my sister , my relatives or anybody who know me, whenever they see a bag store or a scarf store , they immediately associate it with me.   I am actually confident about my scarf or bag shopping skills and it can never go wrong. So if anyone need them, a wild goose chase happens in order to find me or I am turned into a shopping cart with all their wish list(accept I have to choose!!!!). There is always this tension of whether they will like it or not. But at the end everybody is happy. The thing is ,I enjoy everything related to it. What are your signature style!???